Warranty for New Mazda Vehicle
5-Year Vehicle Warranty
Mazda warrants each new Mazda vehicle sold by Vang Iek Motors (Hong Kong) Limited (Vang Iek) and registered in Hong Kong for the first 36 months or 100,000 km (whichever comes first).
Vang Iek extends the warranty on major components* from the 37th to the 60th months or 100,000 km (whichever comes first).
The warranty covers defective parts, materials and workmanship within the warranty period provided the vehicle is under normal use but items listed under “What Is Not Covered?” as below are not included.
The vehicle must be serviced by Mazda Service Centre within the warranty period, i.e. at least once on every 10,000 km or every 6 months, whichever comes first, in order for the warranty to be valid. Also, accidental damage rectification and repair work must be carried out by Mazda Service Centre.
What is Not Covered?*
- The cost of labour, parts and lubricants where routine and general maintenance services are provided.
- The replacement cost of peripheral items and consumables subject to normal wear and tear.
- The cost of repair, replacement of parts or other necessary adjustment arising out of misuse, neglect or accidental damages to the vehicle.
- Any loss or damage of any kind arising from any engine stall, breakdown or failure of the vehicle however occasioned including any consequential loss whatsoever.
- The cost of repair or replacement of parts in the case of a vehicle on which the odometer mileage reading has been altered or where the mileage of the vehicle cannot be ascertained.
Please refer to the Warranty Booklet for details of warranty coverage and “What Is Not Covered?”
Mazda Aftersales Service Warranty
Vang Iek Motors (Hong Kong) Ltd. offers a 6 months or 10,000km warranty from the date of job (whichever comes first) on workmanship and parts replacement after servicing of vehicles at Mazda Service Centre.
* Applicable to paid services; worn-out parts excepted.